It's Not Too Late for Coffee

Have you ever give someone a second chance?

Have you ever met someone that deserve your second chance?

I thought it wasn't easy when all the things fillin my mind, everytime I think "Does it matter? do I trust you, enough? What if someday you let me fall?"
I hope this is just the random things that I had everyday, i hope you were there with all your responsibilities to make sure that i did the right thing.
I do not know somehow you were like a magic, a fake thing that everyone's adore. Your words is my weakness, i was really sure every sentence that out from your mouth could be true. But....lets see, after all this time, most of it's just a shadow or another imagination... haha how silly I am. Wait, there's a thing left behind..... it is a treasure? Seems so fun! I would go with you, anywhere, everytime, take me there!


Finally at the end, i do not care for everything again, lets reach our dreams together. 

Comments